My schedule varies somewhat week to week, as I work both part time and full time. (Well, worked; after nearly a year and a half of two timing it, I finally cut my part time job loose.)
So, we’ll just be looking at today’s schedule.
- First alarm goes off at 4:50am
- Turn that mess off and go back to sleep
- Second alarm goes off at 5am.
- Actually wakes up and stumbled around getting ready
- Insulin is administered no later than 5:15
- Fifteen minute countdown begins
- Prepares breakfast and the day’s lunch
- Timer’s up, time to eat and watch whatever show I’m in the middle of
- Leave for work at 6:01
- Pull into parking lot at 6:15
- Get into crew van to get to the clock at 6:30
- 6:30-12 cleaning stuff
- 12-12:30 lunch/reading a book
- 12:30-3 cleaning more stuff
- 3-4:30 errands and stuff
- 4:30-5:30 coffee with a dear friend
- 6:30 head to community group
- 6:30-10:30 (usually) eating dinner with fantastic people, talking about Jesus and life, and drinking reeeeaalllyy good coffee. Easily the highlight of my week.
- 11 comatose until the first alarm goes off.