I can’t choose just one, so I won’t.
It’s my blog, and I’ll bend the rules if I want to.
Anyway, listed below are some of the quotes that have stuck to my soul for some reason or another. (I have left off the originators of these quote for the sake of format: some are actually known, but so many have been attributed to the wrong person that I hesitate to cite anyone at this point. For me, it is enough -what- is said, rather than who said it. In this particular case, anyway. Not in everything. If you happen to know the actual author of these quotes, please let me know.)
1) Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will go its whole life thinking it’s stupid.
2) A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good, simply because it’s accepted by the majority.
3) Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
4) The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.
5) Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out
6) If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it enough
7) You don’t have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body.